|International News: Global Virtual Reality (VR) in Gaming Market Revenue, Technology, Growth Outlook & Forecast by 2023
Posted by: imarcgroup
State: New York
Postal code: 11215
Country: United States
Contact Person: Vishal Ranjan
Company: IMARC Group
Website URL: https://www.imarcgroup.com/virtual-reality-gaming-market
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
click to view fullsize image
The global virtual reality gaming market has witnessed a positive growth over the past few years. The growth is being impacted by factors such as increasing awareness across developing regions, rising popularity of 360-degree videos.
According to the latest report by IMARC Group, ti tled “Virtual Reality Gaming Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023”, the global virtual reality gaming market reached a value of US$ 8.2 Billion in 2017. Virtual reality (VR) gaming is a combination of computer games with a three-dimensional, artificial environment. These environments are created for superseding the real-world environment by using a VR software. VR gaming is different from augmented reality (AR) gaming which involves the amalgamation of the digital content with the real-world environment of the user. Generally, the simpler versions of VR games include a 3-D image which can be explored interactively on a computing device with the help of a touchscreen, mouse or keys, whereas, the more immersive and sophisticated versions might involve wrap-around displays, VR headsets and VR rooms having wearable computers and other sensory components.
Request a Free Copy Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=1034&flag=B
Virtual reality gaming is gaining traction in various developing regions such as Mexico, India and Brazil on account of increasing disposable incomes of the consumers as well as easy availability of VR-enabled games. Another trend which is contributing towards the escalating demand for VR gaming is the rising popularity of 360-degree videos. These videos allow the viewers to watch through every angle along with an option to rotate and pan them as per the requirement. Moreover, numerous start-ups are introducing new three-dimensional features in virtual reality gaming. For instance, they have developed games which enable the user to move around and interact with the ob jects in it. However, high initial investment, spatial discomfort and the risk of other physical and mental ailments are the major hindrances faced by the market. Despite these hindrances, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 32.8 Billion by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of around 26% during 2017-2023.
• On the basis of segments, the market has been bifurcated into hardware and software. Amongst these, hardware represents the leading segment, accounting for the majority of the total market share.
• The global virtual reality gaming market has been segmented on the basis of devices as personal computers, gaming consoles and mobile devices. Currently, personal computers are the most popular device on account of their advantages like availability of high-end displays and sound systems which offer enhanced experience to the user.
• The virtual reality gaming market analysis has also been done on the basis of age groups which include adults and children. Currently, adult gamers hold the majority of the market share on account of increasing internet penetration.
• ba sed on type of games, the market has been divided into racing games, adventure games, fighting games, shooting games, mystery thriller games, puzzle games, science fiction games and others. Nowadays, racing games are the most preferred type of games amongst all age groups.
• On a geographical front, North America currently dominates the market owing to an increase in the demand for interactive gaming coupled with easy availability of these devices in the region. North America is followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
• The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key pla yers being Fove, Google, HTC, Facebook, Razor, Samsung, Sony, Zeiss International, AMD, GoPro, Largan Precision, Nvidia and Qualcomm.
Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/virtual-reality-gaming-market
Download Global Virtual Reality Gaming Market Research Report PDF Click Here
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC's information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company's expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331
li nkedin: https://www.li nkedin.com/company/imarc-group