Chemineer is proud to announce the release of COMPASS, an online store offering Kenics static mixers. This online store helps customers quickly and easily select and purchase the proper static mixer for their specific application.
The key benefits of the Online Store include:
• Self-managed, 24/7 order entry and payment efficiency to speed the ordering process
• Accuracy in proper product selection
• Rapid shipment of the selected static mixer to optimize process uptime
The operational features of the Online Store are as follows:
• The online configurator allows customers to input the pipe diameter, flow rate and viscosity for the application.
• Specifications are validated, the ideal Kenics static mixer model is selected and the model number displayed, eliminating selection guesswork or the need for additional assistance.
• Once the static mixer has been selected, the checkout process makes ordering quick and efficient with payment accepted directly online.
• Additional options for static mixers are available by contacting Chemineer.
Chemineer is part of the Process and Flow Technologies division of NOV. Chemineer's mixing expertise includes high flow, low shear liquid-liquid/solids blending, gas dispersion, high shear blending and viscous mixing. Chemineer has operations in Dayton, OH; North Andover, MA; Derby, England; Mexico, D.F.; Singapore and China. For more information, visit http://www.chemineer.com.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
With its headquarters in Houston, TX USA, National Oilwell Varco has over 170 years' experience as a leading provider of products and services to the international oil and gas industry. It has more than 100 subsidiaries and over 60,000 employees at over 1,000 sites around the world, plus annual revenues in excess of $20 billion.